- Earrings worn by female students must be singular post or stud.
- Watches, medical alert identification and religious crosses, medals, etc.
- Ungroomed or dirty hair, dyed colored or bleached hair, extreme
- Boys hair length extending below uniform collar.
- Hair must not cover eyes.
- Tattered, frayed, ripped or soiled clothing.
- Hat, sweatbands and sunglasses worn inside the building.
- Hats worn at recess time must not be worn backwards.
- Make-up, nail polish, tattoos, distracting jewelry or artificial skin
- Earrings worn by male students
GIRLS' FALL/SPRING UNIFORM (optional)
Must be ordered through Flynn & O'Hara Uniform Co.-- First Day of School until November 1 and April 1st until the end of School
Pleated gray shorts with dark belt & white or maroon knit polo shirt with SFA Logo Maroon, white or gray socks - - ankle or knee high in length. No low cut sport socks.
GIRLS' REGULAR UNIFORM
KINDERGARTEN - GRADE 4
- Plaid jumper or gray pants with a white or maroon SFA polo shirt.
GRADE 5 - 8
- Gray Skirt, skort or gray pants.
- Skirt length is not to exceed 1 inch above the knee.
- Both worn with a white or maroon long or short sleeve, regular hem or banded SFA polo shirt.
- Shirts must be tucked in except banded polo.
- Maroon, white or gray socks - - ankle or knee high in length. No low cut sport socks.
- Tights or leggings may be worn provided they are white, maroon, gray or black.
- If a sweater is worn, it must be V-neck,cardigan or vest maroon in
color with SFA logo.
- Non-uniform pants may be worn during inclement weather and during
the months from November to March under the uniform, provided they are removed during class.
- Sensible dress shoes are required. Athletic shoes, sneakers, clogs, heels and sandals are unacceptable.
- Hair accessories, barrettes, headbands or bows must match the
colors in the school uniform and are available from Flynn & O'Hara.
BOYS' FALL/SPRING UNIFORM (optional)
Must be ordered through Flynn & O'Hara Uniform Co.
First Day of School until November 1 and April 1st until the end of school:
- Gray shorts or long pants with dark belt
- White or dark colored socks (No low cut sport socks).
- White or maroon knit polo shirt with SFA logo.
BOYS' REGULAR UNIFORM
KINDERGARTEN - GRADE 8
- White or maroon, short or long sleeve regular hem or banded polo shirt. Shirts must be tucked in pants except for banded shirt.
- Belt must be worn with banded as well as regular polo shirts.
- Gray dress pants with belt. No denim jeans, sweatpants or cargo pocket pants.
- Dark colored belt and socks. No low cut sport socks.
- If a sweater is worn, V-neck, cardigan or vest maroon in color with SFA logo only.
- Sensible dark colored dress shoes only. No athletic shoes, sneakers or sandals.
SFA GYM UNIFORMS -- ALL STUDENTS
- Must be ordered through Flynn & O'Hara Uniform Co.
- Must have SFA logo on all items.
- Sweatshorts - gray Sweatpants – gray Sweatshirts – gray T-shirt - gray
- Sneakers worn only on gym day.